Finding out about health & wellbeing support for you and your workplace can be difficult, time consuming and costly.
The Mid Sussex Wellbeing Hub have been a one stop shop for all things health and wellbeing for the last seven years with extensive experience in supporting the local business community.
Our workplace health service provides a resource for local businesses to support sustained lifestyle changes amongst their employees to prevent future ill health.
How Can We Help?
The Wellbeing MOTs are a great way to start and are completely FREE. Your staff can learn about their health within their 121 appointment, which takes place on your premises, so no time lost through travelling.
The MOT takes about 30 minutes and includes the following
– Weight and body mass index
– Body fat % and visceral fat % (Fat around the major organs)
– Bone mass and muscle mass
– Biomedical age assessment
– A full print out of your personal results and measurements
– Discussion with a qualified advisor on your results and general healthcare
Bespoke Lifestyle Talks
We can offer your workplace a selection of interactive talks on nutritional awareness, exercise and relaxation and breathe sessions. These are hour long workshops taken by a qualified advisor and run within your premises at a time to suit you. We only ask for a small contribution of £60 for each session.
Key Achievements 2017-18
- Workplace health has had its most successful year to date and is providing very popular with employers and employees alike.
- 26 workplaces engaged with the service (32 visits)
- 408 individual MOTs (face to face appointment) have been delivered.
- 20 specific group talks delivered to workplaces on nutrition, exercise and relaxation.
- 91% (100/110) are achieving their lifestyle goals at three months after an intervention.
“All staff have seen these checks as really positive and are keen to arrange some more dates later in the year. Since the wellbeing visit we have undertaken a step challenge (supplied staff with pedometers) as one of the factors which come from the workplace assessment was physical activity levels and some staff set an improvement within this area. We have also supplied the office staff with a fruit basket as some healthier alternatives for snacking.”
For further information or to book your FREE Wellbeing MOTs please contact Nick Hurley (Wellbeing Officer)
Nick.firstname.lastname@example.org or telelphone 01444 477047