Our new website has been launched!
We are delighted to announce that our new website is now live and ready to browse.
Our old website had been in existence since September 2013 and although it served our business well, it needed updating to properly reflect Juno Wealth’s changing position and status within the marketplace.
We would like to extend a BIG THANK YOU to our clients that agreed for us to use their stories in our real life case studies featured on our site.
The main aims of our new site are:
1. To provide a quality professional online presence that reflects our brand
2. To clearly set out what Juno Wealth does, and how this differs from other financial advice firms
3. To establish Juno’s brand values, and approach to business
4. To demonstrate expertise in the marketplace, and that Juno Wealth is at the top of its game
Our website therefore needed to be:
• Professionally designed to align with our brand, reflect our company’s brand values and appeal to our target clients
• Designed to effectively direct users to clear and concise content about our services
• Values-led throughout, with the right choice of images, tone of voice and use of content – to show “we really do care”
• Easy-to-use with clear calls to action throughout
• Positioned as high quality and to establish a sense of exclusivity
• Integrated with a journal that contains quality in-depth and technical content
We worked with Sussex based design and branding agency Tomango to help us realise our requirements.
We are really pleased with the outcome and the work they did for us. Our new website meets the brief in every respect and we hope that future visitors enjoy the experience and are encouraged to give us a call.
We also hope that our existing clients will continue to find our regularly updated journal both informative and interesting.
Please pop over to www.junowealth.co.uk and take a look round.
Until the next time, take care,
Please contact us anytime if you feel you need any assistance or wish to discuss any aspect of our personalised financial planning service.