Warden Park Academy has various opportunities for business sponsorship across all aspects of academy life, including:
• Our new 3G artificial pitch – improving sporting facilities for our students and local community use.
• Student Futures Fair, Thursday 19th January 2017 – helping local young people prepare for the job market.
• STEM – addressing the national Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths skills shortage.
• Young Enterprise – preparing our students for the world of work and business.
• Resources for our Learning Resources Centre – more than “just a library”, LRC uses different tools to engage those less likely to read, either for school work or pleasure.
As part of a bespoke package, tailored to your budget, we can offer wide PR and coverage through our usual channels (website, Twitter, parent communications to over 900 local families) as well as other negotiated opportunities.
Other ways you can contribute:
• Careers talks and mentoring
• Offer work experience
• Join our alumni network for former students – no obligations or fees, ever.
• You tell us! What would you like to sponsor or offer?
For a further, no obligation discussion about any of the above, or your own ideas, please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you regarding these opportunities.
(Warden Park Secondary Academy in Cuckfield is part of Sussex Learning Trust, which also includes Warden Park Primary Academy in Haywards Heath.)
Grants and Fundraising Manager
Sussex Learning Trust
[email protected] Direct Dial: 01444 476551 (extn 288 if prompted)