Hilton Sharp & Clarke are hosting a seminar at Brightonâ€™s Amex Stadium alongside BCMS, an organisation that specialises in selling privately owned companies. The seminar is being held on Thursday 21st April 2016 between 9am and 12pm â€“ it would be great to see you there.
The seminar is designed for business owners to help them start to think about their exit strategy â€“ whether this be now, in the next 12-18 months or equally many years from now.
The truth is itâ€™s never too early to think about your exit strategy, and naturally for most business owners a key consideration is, â€˜What is my business worth?â€™ After all you have worked hard over many years and you want to ensure that you are properly rewarded for that effort.
This free fast paced seminar will give you all the practical knowledge and insights you will need to sell your business for its maximum value, whenever you decide to sell. It will also open your eyes to an unexpected potential value in your business.
Attend this event and;
- Youâ€™ll learn: 8 essential keys to selling for maximum value and understand why all 8 are critical â€“ not one can be missing
- Youâ€™ll discover: why traditional valuations are always wrong and can seriously undervalue your business
- Youâ€™ll find out: the single most influential factor in saleability
- Youâ€™ll explore: what other companies in your sector have sold for
- Youâ€™ll find out: Exactly what motivates buyers to pay a higher price
For more information please visit the events page of our website – http://www.hsc.uk.net/resources-events/events