We have four superb events this month!
From a business perspective, join Sarah Hopwood in communicating your way to success, with our expert seminar on Using Emotional Intelligence to increase your influence on Thursday 19th November.
Finally we have our Question Time on Thursday 26th November where you will have the opportunity to have your say and ask questions of our distinguished panel.
- Gary Shipton, Editor in Chief, Sussex Newspapers
- Colin Field, JP and Deputy Lieutenant
- Katy Bourne, Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner
- Louise Goldsmith, Leader of West Sussex County Council
- Kevin Howard, Chief Operating Officer, 1st Central
- Rosemary French, Executive Director, The Gatwick Diamond Initiative
As usual we will be giving out a “Goody Bag” so if you would like to promote your business please let us have a flyer or other promotional material that would be of interest.
We will also be raising money for our charity of the year, Kangaroos. We will be most grateful for donations of prizes.
We look forward to welcoming you at one or more of these events!