May at a Glance!
Starting with our popular Networking drinks on Tuesday 12th May followed by our Peer Learning Group on Tuesday 19th May and finally Showcase your business with Accelerated Mailing & Marketing on Thursday 28th May. Don’t forget to book your tickets online at http://hhdba.eventbrite.co.uk!
Networking Drinks 12th May 2015 17.45 – 19.30
Idlewild in the Broadway is the place to be for the HHDBA highly successful networking event. Meet in the main bar area, buy a drink, enjoy some free nibbles and network furiously.
Bring along a friend and introduce them to the HHDBA!
Venue: Idlewild, 65 The Broadway, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3AS.
To book click Here
Peer Learning Group 19th May 2015 18.00- 20.00
The new style HHDBA Peer Learning Group will meet again at 6.00pm on 19 May at Haywards Heath Golf Club. There will be a busy agenda with four segments:
- New members are invited to introduce themselves and their businesses
- Most businesses use a car or van. In our 5 minute Master Mind slot, Mike Whittam of Demo Ltd – an HHDBA member, will inform members about all routes to cost effective vehicle acquisition. In addition, Mike will flag up information on some of the latest models such as electric cars and the savings available
- Members will then provide feedback on the lessons learnt from colleagues in the last meeting and how they have applied these to their businesses
- Members will then have the opportunity to raise business problems with group members and obtain solutions that can be quickly put into practice
Venue: Haywards Heath Golf Club, High Beech Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16 1SL.
Cost: £7 for HHDBA members, £12 for non-members but FREE to first-time guests AND the member who brings them along!
To book click Here
Showcase your business : Accelerated Mailing and Marketing 28th May 2015 18.00- 20.00
If you would like to learn more about how we can help project your budgets and improve your communications, come along to our showcase on the 28th May.
AM&M are a Direct Communications company offering a comprehensive range of direct marketing services. We offer end to end campaign support to include all your digital, variable, colour and mono print requirements, fulfillment services to include both hand and machine enclosing, response handling campaigns including online order processing and both inbound and outbound telephone campaigns. We are committed to helping you improve your marketing communications and response whilst protecting your budget.
Our hands on approach is to utilise the experience of our existing client base, drawing together solutions to help speed up marketing communications and processes and reduce costs.
The key benefits of working with AM&M are:
- 29 years’ experience in the Print & Mail Industry
- Processed over 29,000 direct mail campaigns from a wide and diverse range of clients
- Have the latest digital print technology and enclosing machines (including the largest enclosing machine in the world)
- Partners with Royal Mail to help you achieve increased ROI on your Direct Mail campaigns
- All print, mail, email and telemarketing carried out in house.
- Have over 200 years’ experience thorough the company to offer you cost effective solutions to your marketing.
- Free consultation to help you chose the right marketing channel for your prospects to help you increase your business.
Your communications are important to you and it is imperative that the information you send is handled professionally and to the standard you expect.
AM&M appreciate the importance of how this communication is presented and act as an arm of your company. We look to ascertain a clear understanding of your business objectives and offer innovative and cost effective solutions to help you improve your marketing communications and response.
Venue: Accelerated Mailing & Marketing, The Penny Black, Marchants Way, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 8QY.
To book click Here
2015 Calendar and Business Directory
Save the Date!
Why not take a look at our website and register your interest now, and have something to look forward to!