For those members that missed the Neighbourhood Plan Business Breakfast on Thursday 4th July, there is still the opportunity for you and your business to have your say.
What is the vision of the plan?
A healthy, family focused and safe town, with a strong community spirit embracing both young and older people, supporting a vibrant economy, having excellent public services and high quality public spaces with the countryside on its doorstep.
What are the aims of the plan?
A. That the Plan should set out long term planning policies for the town and promote sustainable development
B. That the policies should maintain the rural setting of the town
C. That the Leisure and Community Facilities should be retained / improved
D. That the Plan should support a vibrant economy
E. That the Plan should improve infrastructure in the town
F. That the Plan prioritizes the development of Brownfield sites
The following feedback is required:
- Do you support the Council’s core Business aim – That the Haywards Heath Neighbourhood Plan should support a vibrant economy for the Town?
- Do you support the draft Business and Retail draft objectives set out below?
- To support new employment opportunities
- To protect and support existing employment
- To support Haywards Heath shops
- Do you support the following draft areas for policy development?
- Support improvements to the industrial areas of Bridge Road and Burrell Road
- Support investment in the town centre
- Improve the public realm
- Support improved infrastructure in the town
- Support improvements to the office stock
The Town Council have already collated some of the responses from the Breakfast Meeting, and that feedback can be downloaded from here.