The Haywards Heath, Horsham, Crawley and Lewes “Business Matters Awards 2013” are due to be held at The Copthorne Hotel, Effingham, Gatwick, on a date to be confirmed in July.
They are run by the Mid Sussex Times group of newspapers through its JP South Events division and winners and sponsors receive tremendous publicity not only in the Mid Sussex Times but in our sister titles the West Sussex County Times, Crawley Observer, and Sussex Express as well as their market-leading websites.
They are free to enter and it could not be simpler. Businesses can nominate themselves using the link:
We are also encouraging local businesses to sponsor the event – which not only underwrites our costs but gives them a tremendous opportunity to highlight their commitment to the business community.
A category sponsor costs £1,000 plus VAT and receives the following benefits:
- · 2 tickets to the black tie dinner and Awards ceremony
- · A business profile within the County Times (Horsham), Crawley Observer, Mid Sussex Time (Haywards Heath) and Sussex Express (Lewes)
- · Your company logo in all the above titles
- · Company logo on AV slide show at ceremony
- · A weekly pdf update of all promotions
- · A full page company profile in the programme of the event
- · Co-present the award on the stage
- · Post publicity photographs within the newspaper titles and Etc Magazine
In addition, if you are able to secure any sponsors by circulating this we will make a donation of 25 per cent of the sponsorship cost to Haywards Heath as part of our ethos of using the awards to support community initiatives.